- Exclusive, hand-painted print inspired by Peggy Guggenheim
- Jersey top with woven Tencel™ skirt
- Wrap detail top with V-neck
- Ruching detail at shoulder
- Signature elasticated waist
- Length of size 12 is 140cm
- Model height is 5'9.5 and wears a size 10
The print on Thought's Santina Dress was hand-painted by their in-house design team, and takes inspiration from the lavish art gatherings and soirees hosted by Peggy Guggenheim in the 1960's. This piece is crafted from organic cotton jersey on top, with a woven Tencel™ skirt. The wrap detail creates a flattering shape, with ruching at the shoulder for added interest. Wear this cotton floral maxi dress with sandals for summer events or holidays.
TOP: 97% ORGANIC COTTON* 3% ELASTANE SKIRT: 100% Tencel™
*certified organic cotton.
Gentle machine wash at 30
Washing & Care Instructions
Machine wash at 30°C
degrees. Wash with similar colours. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron on reverse. Do not dry clean