- Hand painted artwork celebrating Peggy Guggenheim
- Smooth, woven organic cotton and Modal
- Bias cut
- Flat front with elasticated back for easy fit
- Length of size 12 is 75cm
- Model height is 5'9 and wears a size 10
Thoughthand painted the print on this skirt, borrowing inspiration from Peggy Guggenheim's Venetian lifestyle. Thought's smooth Modal and organic cotton fabric is the perfect canvas for this intricate artwork, and is super soft and naturally breathable. Featuring their signature easy-fit waistband this story-telling skirt is comfortable and versatile. Pair it with a plain top to allow the print to take centre stage.
50% ORGANIC COTTON* 50% MODAL
*certified organic cotton.
Gentle machine wash at 30 degrees. Wash with similar colours. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron on reverse. Do not dry clean